I have been working on this video of me curling my hair for quite some time. It is FINALLY done and wanted to share it right away. My apologies if it is not great, this is my first time editing a video!
Anyway, I filmed this when I was at home over Christmas break in Mom and Dad’s new bathroom because it’s so nice and clean and pretty. But, please ignore Junie and Lulu in the background walking around being distractions. I tried to shut them out but they weren’t having it haha.
A few things I wanted to mention that you may miss while watching this video or things I forgot:
- See how I hold the end pieces of my hair and slowly let even the very end go around the barrel? That is how I get the ends curled using my wand which is a must for me!
- If you have very soft, untextured hair, start by spraying some dry shampoo or texturizing spray so your hair will hold a curl better.
- If you haven’t used a wand before, you should probably wear a glove because you WILL burn yourself. Several times.
- I like to hair spray the layers after I am done and I have shaken them out a little. The reason I didn’t here is because I ran out of hair spray 🙈.
- You see me mess up on a few pieces and either re-do the whole piece or just work on the end only. Don’t get discouraged if you mess up a few pieces, they will blend in when you’re done!
- I actually recently got a new curling iron (linked below) the BeachWaver S1.25 after I hurt my wrist because the barrel spins with a button! I am planning on doing a video of me using it soon!
- Sorry for the weird faces I make haha. And if it looks like I am talking to myself, it is because I am singing to the music that was playing in the background. Don’t judge!
Let me know if you have any questions and if you want to see more videos like this one! And if you want to know about my hair care routine and tips, you can read the full post here!