It’s December!! Gift giving season is literally upon us. I was asked to put a post of gifts under $25 together last week and I worked hard to find a ton of options for those of you looking for cute, easy and affordable gifts for everyone in your life. Hope this helps you out! Honestly, I think I rounded up all the options on the internet. Good luck.
- Stabilo Pens – I use these for journaling and highlighting in all my books. I am seriously obsessed with them and whoever you buy them for will love them, promise!
- Felt tip pens – Seriously, who doesn’t love these pens? We fight over them when we get a new pack at the office haha
- Funny coffee mugs for work – option 1 (LOL), option 2, option 3, option 4
- Wall calendar – This is the cutest wall calendar ever! Talk about brightening up your workspace.
- Mini Office heater – We all have that one coworker who is constantly freezing cold. Go ahead and give them this tiny heater and make their hearts nice and warm haha.
- Shoeshine sponge – For that guy (or girl) who rocks those shiny shoes at the office every day and doesn’t want a smudge
- Jeopardy Calendar – A guy at work asked for this from his secret Santa and I thought it was a good reco!
- Water bottle – Most offices have Culligan water machines so people just refill bottles all day. Better to have a fun one to do that with! Option 2, option 3
Small Gifts for Guys
- Beard kit – I mean, assuming he has a beard
- Stick on Card Holder for your Phone
- Portable charger – tons of options on these. The higher the mAh number, the better.
- Fun socks – I love this brand from Target! Highly recommend
- Candle – I personally really like the mahogany teakwood scent at Bath & Body Works. Smells like a manly man haha
More options for anyone on your holiday list (under $25)
- Flashlight keychain
- Mini Lint Roller – I have like 4 of these in my life haha
- Any alcohol (assuming this person drinks)
- Gift card to anywhere – I personally like Starbucks, CFA, Walmart, Amazon, Sonic, Chipotle or about 100 other options. But unique ones are Netflix, airline gift cards, gas card, liquor store, iTunes or Spotify
- Blanket scarf
- Heated throw blanket – all of you know how much I love these. No shame in my game haha
- Silk Pillowcase
- Books – this is a pretty broad gift and I say you have to know a person before being able to buy them just ANY book. But, I like fun and funny books, encouraging books and books to teach me something new. Some of my faves:
- Brainteaser type games – I personally love these! Here is another option.
Hope this helps and I’m sorry it was so long! If you like these type of posts to help you shop for gifts for others, please let me know in a comment! Thanks and Happy December!