Gifts for the Girls!
- Manicure or Pedicure – almost any girl would love this gift. I personally get my nails done every two weeks so this would not last very long, but a pedicure would be heavenly! And for the ladies who don’t ever treat themselves, they deserve this!
- Massage – read above. Massage Envy always has good deals and they have these everywhere! Get yo woman, daughter, friend, mom, sister and boss a message! Can’t go wrong here.
- Gift cards – I feel like a lot of people don’t get gift cards because they think it is not personal enough. But I can get behind a good gift card because it is the gift that keeps on giving! My personal faves: Nordstrom, Sephora, Forever 21, Dillard’s, Victoria’s Secret & Target. Also, Starbucks, iTunes, Chipotle, Slim’s, Newk’s and Chick Fil A (a girl gotta eat).
- Basic Jewelry – Forever 21, Walmart, Target and stores like Charming Charlie has great basic jewelry. Think long gold necklaces, simple chokers, stud earrings, etc.
- Subscription Box – I love love PopSugar subscription boxes and you could buy a month of these for someone in your life!
- Makeup Brushes – you can actually get some pretty good brushes from Target, Walmart or Ulta that are amazing. The real techniques brushes are fantastic, as well as the Sonia Kashuk ones at Target and the It Cosmetics brand ones from Ulta!
- Or use my technique and order them something and just let said person know it will be just a smidge bit late on the arrival. 😂
Gifts for the Guys!
- Underwear – I feel like this is a solid go to for all guys. I mean you can’t really go wrong with underwear and you can get the kind they like basically anywhere! Saxx, Free Fly (I think these are sold at GearHead too), Target Pair of Thieves (doesn’t look like these are online, but they are good!)
- Socks – same as above. All boys need socks. Whether that be fun socks, socks for the gym or warm socks. They need them all. And probably haven’t bought a new pair for themselves in a year by now. Amiright?! Target has cute ones all the time and so does Dillard’s and places like that!
- Stuff for hunting – if you are one of those girls that has a boyfriend, husband or brother that just hunts every day and you don’t see them until February, you probably cannot go wrong on buying him things for hunting. Whether that be new clothes, a gift card to their favorite store, shotgun shells or whatever else! Get something from Mack’s or a gift card!
- Shoes – boys seriously don’t buy shoes for themselves hardly ever. They are missing out too, because it is a hobby that I personally love. So get the guys in your life some shoes. New sneakers, nice boots, house shoes, whatever floats your boat! You can guarantee they will be happy to wear really anything!
- Gift cards – this is a big one for guys too. Boys are often hard to shop for, but one thing we know they love is FOOD. So grab a few gift cards (you can even buy some online and sent to their phone or printed off) from the restaurants or fast food chains they love!
Good luck to all my fellow procrastinators. I am still trying to finish up some shopping and I know I just won’t finish and there will be a few “yeahhhh that is going to come in after Christmas moments”! Stay tuned this week for more outfit posts because I have some fun ones lined out! As well as some that are more posts about my life. Also let me know what yall want to see more of soon! I hope to FINALLY do a video of me fixing my hair soon, btw!