The Sephora event is here! Rogue members get 20% off with ‘HEYROGUE’ April 26 – May 6, VIB members get 15% off with ‘HEYVIB’ May 2 – May 6 and Insiders (aka everyone who doesn’t spend $350 a year at Sephora) get 10% off with code ‘HEYINSIDER’. Wanted to post this a little early for some of you who are interested.
This may not seem like a huge discount but it really adds up! So I wanted to share some of my favorite items from Sephora and what I’ll be grabbing during the sale.
One quick note about Sephora. They will give you as many free samples as you want at any time and the samples are usually big enough to use for about a week. Just ask one of the associates if you can get a few samples of things and they will help you out! I ALWAYS take advantage of the samples then I’ll go back in the store and purchase or order online once I’ve really decided.
What I’ll Be Buying
- It Cosmetics CC+ Cream with SPF 50+ – I have been looking at this for a while and I got a sample of it from Sephora about a week ago and have been using it nearly every day. It’s lightweight but a good amount of coverage and it has 50 UVA/UVB SPF!!! And you know I love me some SPF! Fun fact about CC vs BB cream. CC stands for color correcting and BB stands for beauty balm. So any CC cream will have a little more coverage.
- Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Setting Powder – I also got this as a sample last week to see what I thought about it and I am obsessed. For one it smells amazing and it really blurs your skin and leaves you looking flawless. I’ll be getting the color ‘Butter’.
- Anastasia DIPBROW® Gel – I use Anastasia products every single day of my life and I freaking love everything from this brand so I know this will be no exception. I couldn’t get a sample of this but did give it a try in the store and was very pleased. It will add some color to your brows and make them stay in place. I’m getting the Medium Brown color.
- Charlotte Tilbury Cheek To Chic Blush in Pillow Talk – I have seen SO many people rave about this blush and I am ready to bite the bullet. It looks so pretty and I’m in need of some new blush.
What I Own and Love
- FRESH Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil – I have had this for about 5 months and it has been a game changer! I never understood how important moisturizing your skin was but now I’m a grease ball every night before bed and my skin is loving it haha. It’s definitely shiny but it really freaking works.
- Laneige Lip Mask – If you haven’t heard of this, you live under a rock and you don’t deserve perfectly smooth and wonderful lips :).
- Anastasia Clear Brow Gel – If you don’t need any color on your brows but they get a little cray sometimes, this is for you! This gel will keep your brows in place all day long!
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer – This is lightweight and really great! I almost always use my Tarte Shape Tape but on days where I just need a little something to brighten my eyes, I use this and it’s perfect.
- Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer in Natural Bronze – This bronzer is a beautiful color and goes on really nicely! Plus I like the small compact size of it.
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 – I have had this for almost 2 years and when my skin is crazy dry or I just need a little color, this is my go to “foundation”. It really doesn’t have like any coverage but great to build powder on the top of if you want more!
- Charlotte Tilbury Unisex Healthy Glow Tinted Moisturizer – This is Holy Grail. It comes out white and you put it on to give you a small amount of color and wow it’s so great! I love wearing it when I’m feeling ultra white and just want some color on my skin and mascara and it does a world of difference. YOU. NEED. THIS.
- Tan Luxe THE GRADUAL Illuminating Gradual Tan Lotion – This stuff is just great. I have truly never had streaks or weird lines when I put this stuff on and that is a game changer. It doesn’t smell bad AT ALL. I can legit put it on before I go to work and I don’t smell it. It is super gradual which is nice to keep a good base color but if you are wanting something quick and dark, this isn’t that. I rub in a light layer with my hands, go back over it with a mitt, wash my hands then take the mitt and run the excess over the tops of my hands.