I’m back! I have been working on this for a while and have gotten ideas from a ton of different people! Most of these are affiliate links, meaning I’ll get a tiny commission if you purchase from my link, but not all of them because I truly wanted to bring you ALL the ideas! I have broken it up into different categories and you can shop by photos at the bottom of this post. Hope you like it!
Brought to you by Bill
These are the specific items that Bill Free (my dad) wanted to be included on this list. Thanks for the help, pops!
- Hari Mari flip flops
- Allbirds – the most comfortable sneakers ever! I have two pairs and wear them all the time!
- Froggy motor tours in Eureka Springs – Dad has been eyeing this since winter and I am hoping we get to go do it when they are up here in a few weeks!
- Golf locker
- Keen footwear
- Bald head blues clothing – it appears they have a little bit of everything including polos, t shirts, swimsuits, etc. I like this polo, this swimsuit and this super lightweight long sleeve tee.
- Fish Hippie clothing – This seems like a cool brand! Here are a few of my faves >> trucker hat, pocket crew neck tee, stripe golf shirt.
- Olukai sneakers and flip flops
- Walker Brothers gift card – this is for all of you NWA familiar people. Walker Brothers has everything you could want for any man in your life.
- Wright’s BBQ gift card – Bill is legit Wright’s #1 fan
- Leatherman tools – this is the highest rated item on Amazon and it seems pretty cool. But I’m sure there are other tools from this brand that are great!
- Burlebo.com. Clothing brand with cool swim trunks and bright colored shirts. Looks like a good brand if you are taking a beach vacay!
- Brumate Insulated Slim Can Holder – for all you slim can drinkers of Michelob and Truly’s or White Claw, you NEED this!!! I used Dad’s one time I was home and instantly bought myself one.
- Bertucci Field Watch
The Handy Man
I know (basically) nothing about all things tools and stuff but I had some awesome guy friends send me things they like and they are all linked here!
Big Sports Guy
- ProV1 Golf Balls
- Golf lessons – I would call up the pro shop where he plays golf most often and see if they offer them and go from there!
- New golf bag
- Golf Towel – I don’t know the importance of these but apparently, this one is the bomb.com
- Golf Range Finder
- Soft-sided portable cooler for golf, pool, cookouts, etc.
- Dart Board
Shoe Game Strong
- New swimsuit(s)
- New underwear – I’m not men’s undies expert so you should just use your best judgment here.
- Dad to the Bone hat
- Best everyday shorts
- Money clip
- New wallet
- Tommy John Undershirt – I just saw where one of my fave insta accounts husband really likes this and it has good reviews.
Experiences & Long Term Value
- Tickets to an event (concert, baseball/basketball/football/sports event)
- Unlimited car washes – Zipps car wash has this for $15/mo
- Quarterly car detailing – If you’re in NWA, checkout Splash!
- Go hiking or camping together. Tell him you want to spend quality time with him doing whatever it is he loves!
- A trip somewhere he has always wanted to go.
- A handwritten note telling him thank you and all the reasons he is the best dad
- Photos of you and your siblings/kids
- Painting of his favorite dog/animal
- Apple watch
- Garmin watch
- Portable charger
- New TV
- Apple TV
- Roku Stick
- Bluetooth Speaker – this portable bluetooth speaker is awesome! It’s my favorite and it holds up so well.
- Bose Headphones
- Amazon Echo, Show, Dot or any Alexa speaker!
- Roomba vacuum
- Reusable Notebook that also converts your notes into PDFs
Master Chef in the Making
The Busy Dad
- Bose Headphones
- New work bag
- New luggage
- Good Toiletry Bag
- A fancy bottle of their favorite liquor
- You can order custom Crown Royal labels on their website for free then stick it to the bottle!
- Small blood pressure reader
- Two Doves Bird belt
- Craft beer and a cool bottle opener
- All the Razorback and NWA gear from B-Unlimited
- Steamer! A steamer really changes the game and these small ones are the perfect gift for literally anyone that doesn’t want wrinkles. And it’s small enough so he can travel with it.
- Electric Razor – such a good price and great reviews!